Verifying your Proof of Identity is a quick and simple process that helps us keep your money secure by verifying that it’s actually you sending the money.
We only request documents when they are required to process a specific transfer and in most cases it only takes a few hours to be approved.
To verify your identity, all you have to do is provide one of the following:
- Driving license
- National ID card
- Residence permits (from UK, France, Spain and Germany only)
Please make sure these documents are in colour, are in .jpg format, are less than 3.7MB and include the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Date of birth
- A clear picture of you
- Expiry date
- Document number
If your Proof of Identity document it was rejected, please check the following:
- All of the details are clearly visible and the picture is not blurry
- The picture is not in black and white
- The document has not expired
- The information on your document matches the details in your Azimo account
Your documents are always safe with us - we will never share them with any external companies.