As a regulated financial services organisation, we are sometimes required to verify certain data about you, your recipients and your transfers. We only request documents when they are required to process a specific transfer. In most cases, verification only takes a few hours.
To verify your identity, please provide one of the following:
- Driving licence/provisional driving license.
- EU member state/Australia/Colombia ID card with photo.
- State ID card with expiry date and latin translation visible.
- Residence permit (from European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland).
Please make sure these documents are in colour, are in .jpg format, are less than 3.7MB in size, and include the following information:
- Your first and last name, as it appears on your Azimo account. If the name is different, please contact us via the support centre with a short explanation.
- Date of birth.
- A clear picture of you.
- Expiry date.
- Document number.
- Any watermarks.
If your Proof of Identity document was rejected, please confirm the following:
- All of the details are clearly visible and the picture is not blurry.
- The image is of a physical document, not of a document on the screen of another device.
- The picture is not in black and white.
- The document has not expired.
- The information on your document matches the details of your Azimo account.
- Any watermarks are visible.
You can securely upload any requested documents here
Your documents are always safe with us - we will never share them with third parties.