As a regulated financial services organisation, we are sometimes required to verify certain data about you, your recipients and your transfers. We only request documents when they are required to process a specific transfer. In most cases verification takes only a few hours.
To verify your address, please provide one of the following:
- Phone, electricity, water or gas bills.
- Official letters from a government or local authority.
- Bank statements or bank letters.
- Landlord letter or rental statement.
- Provisional driving licence.
- Employment letter.
Please make sure these documents are in .jpg format, are less than 5MB in size, are no more than three months old, and include the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- Your address.
- The date of issue.
- A logo or clear name of the sender.
- The type of document (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
If your Proof of Address document was rejected, please check the following and then try again:
- All of the details are clearly visible and the picture is not blurry.
- The image is of a physical document, not of a document on the screen of another device.
- The document is no more than three months old.
- The information on your document matches the details in your Azimo account.
- Any watermarks are visible.
You can securely upload any requested documents here
Please take into consideration, that same document can’t be accepted as proof of funds and proof of address.
Your documents are always safe with us - we will never share them with third parties.