Verifying your Proof of Address is a quick and simple process that helps us keep your money secure by verifying that it’s actually you sending the money.
We only request documents when they are required to process a specific transfer and in most cases it only takes a few hours to be approved.To verify your address, all you have to do is provide one of the following:
- Phone, electricity, water or gas bills
- Official letters from a government or local authority
- Bank statements
- Your first and last name
- Date of issue
- A logo or clear name of the sender
- The type of document (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
- All of the details are clearly visible and the picture is not blurry
- The document is not older than 3 months
- The information on your document matches the details in your Azimo account
Your documents are always safe with us - we will never share them with any third parties or other companies.