As a regulated financial services organisation, we are sometimes required to verify certain data about you, your recipients and your transfers. We only request documents when they are required to process a specific transfer. In most cases verification takes only a few hours.
To verify your address, please provide one of the following:
- Phone, electricity, water or gas bills.
- Official letters from a government or local authority.
- Bank statements.
Please make sure these documents are in .jpg format, are less than 5MB in size, are no more than three months old, and include the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- Your address.
- The date of issue.
- A logo or clear name of the sender.
- The type of document (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
If your Proof of Address document was rejected, please check the following and then try again:
- All of the details are clearly visible and the picture is not blurry.
- The image is of a physical document, not of a document on the screen of another device.
- The document is no more than three months old.
- The information on your document matches the details in your Azimo account.
- Any watermarks are visible.
You can securely upload any requested documents here
Your documents are always safe with us - we will never share them with third parties.