While we do our best to fulfil cancellation requests, please note that it’s not always possible to do so, particularly if the transfer has reached your recipient or their receiving bank. If you wish to request a cancellation:
Using the Azimo app
- Navigate to your transfer status via the Activity tab.
- Tap the question mark in the top right corner of the transfer status.
- Tap the “Request cancellation” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
If this option is unavailable in your version of the app, please contact the customer support team.
Using the Azimo website
- Navigate to the Azimo.com support centre.
- Click the “contact us” button at the bottom of the page.
- Send us a message with the transfer ID and the details of your cancellation request.
Our team will then review your request and let you know if cancellation is possible. If successful, the cancellation process takes 24 hours. A refund will then be initiated.
Refunds take up to five working days, depending on the speed of your bank. Card payments are refunded within 48 hours, though this can take longer during bank holidays and weekends.