What do I need to make a transfer?
You can complete a bank deposit to Nigeria quickly and easily. All you need to do is:
Enter recipient’s details
- First name
- Last name
- Recipient’s bank name
- Account number (NUBAN - 10 digits)
Pay for your transfer
You can easily pay for your transfer with the following:
- Debit or credit card (maximum amount 12,000 GBP/13,500 EUR)
- Bank transfer by logging into your online banking
- SOFORT payments when sending from Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and The Netherlands
- iDEAL when sending from The Netherlands
Please note that:
- You can only use your own card to pay
- If using online banking to pay for your transfer, always send money from an account in your name and include the reference number
Minimum amount: 10 GBP (or the equivalent in your sending currency)
Maximum amount: No limit
Please note that although there is no maximum sending amount, some recipient’s banks have a limit set on how much they can receive, so double check with your recipient before sending.
If you need to send higher amounts to Nigeria, we might request additional details from you to process the transfer.
Once we have received your payment, we will immediately process your transfer.
Transfers to Nigeria are processed 24/7. Most transfers are delivered within 30 minutes to your recipient’s bank in Nigeria. Please note that it can sometimes take a few hours to appear in your recipient’s bank account.
Transfering to a company
You can send money to a company account in Nigeria, both with local “Bank deposit” transfers, or with a SWIFT payment to accounts in either EUR or USD.
Please remember to select the correct type of account when creating your new recipient.
We work with a large amount of local banks in Nigeria, including:
- Access Bank Nigeria Plc
- Diamond Bank Ltd
- Ecobank Nigeria Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank Nigeria Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank
- Jaiz Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Skye Bank Plc
- Stanbic Ibtc
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank Plc
- United Bank For Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc