How long will the transfer take?
If you pay by card and no document verification is required:
- Cash pick-up transfers to Bangladesh are usually delivered within one hour.
- Bank transfers to Bangladesh are usually delivered within one working day.
- SWIFT transfers are usually delivered within one working day.
If you pay by bank transfer, we cannot start your Azimo transfer until the money reaches our account. This takes up to one working day in the UK and up to two working days in other European countries.
How much can I send in a single transfer?
The minimum sending amount is 10 GBP or sending currency equivalent.
The maximum amount for cash pick-up is 800 GBP or sending currency equivalent.
The maximum amount for bank transfers is 5600 GBP or sending currency equivalent.
Larger transfers may require additional document verification. This security measure helps us to keep your money safe.
Where can my recipient collect a cash pick-up transfer?
Your recipient can collect a cash pick-up transfer at any branch of the following companies:
BANGLADESH KRISHI BANK
BANK ASIA BANK
BRAC BDP NGO
BURO MICROFINANCE NGO
CDIP MICROFINANCE NGO
DESHA MICROFINANCE NGO
DUTCH BANGLA BANK
GUK MICROFINANCE NGO
JAGARONI MICROFINANCE NGO
RRF MICROFINANCE NGO
THE CITY BANK
Which banks in Bangladesh do you send money to?
We currently send money to all banks in Bangladesh.
What should I check before sending?
When sending money to a bank account in Bangladesh, please make sure that:
- The account is able to receive Taka, or USD/EUR if sending via SWIFT.
- The account is not closed/frozen/suspended.
- There are no restrictions on the amount that the account can receive.