What do I need to make a transfer?
You can complete a cash pick-up transfer to the Philippines quickly and easily. All you need to do is:
Enter recipient’s details
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Recipient’s city of residence
Pick a pick-up partner
Your recipient can pick up the money from more than 12,000 locations:
- BDO & Palawan Pawnshop (PHP & USD)
- Cebuana (PHP)
- M Lhuillier (PHP & USD)
Pay for your transfer
You can easily pay for your transfer with the following:
- Debit or credit card (maximum amount 12,000 GBP/13,500 EUR)
- Bank transfer by logging into your online banking
- SOFORT payments when sending from Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and The Netherlands
- iDEAL when sending from The Netherlands
Please note that:
- You can only use your own card to pay
- If using online banking to pay for your transfer, always send money from an account in your name and include the reference number
Minimum amount: 10 GBP
Maximum amount: BDO: 800 GBP, M Lhuillier: 800 GBP, Cebuana: 400 GBP
Please note that although there is no maximum sending amount, some recipient’s banks have a limit set on how much they can receive, so double check with your recipient before sending.
If you need to send higher amounts to Nigeria, we might request additional details from you to process the transfer.
Once we have received your payment, we will immediately process your transfer.
Transfers to the Philippines are processed 24/7.
Transfers to BDO and Palawan Pawnshop are delivered within minutes. Transfers to M Lhuillier and Cebuana should be available to pick up within an hour.
Picking-up the the transfer
Your recipient can pick up the money at any branch of a pick-up partner you selected. In the Philippines, you can choose to pick up the money from: BDO & Palawan Pawnshop, Cebuana, M Lhuillier.
You’ll be notified when the transfer is available to pick up. Your recipient will need the following:
- Valid photo ID that shows their full name and matches the details you entered
- Pick-up reference number that will be provided once you make a transfer
Your recipient might also need to provide the name of our local partner – BDO Remit – even when picking up via Cebuana or M Lhuillier.
Sending to a company
Cash pick-up transfers are not available when sending to a company in the Philippines.
If you need to transfer to a company, please use “Bank deposit” transfer.