What do I need to make a transfer?
Enter recipient’s details
- Full name (including all given names and surnames)
- Last name
- Phone number
- Recipient’s address
Pick a pick-up partner
Your recipient can pick up the money from more than 1,000 locations of the following partners:
- Financiera Pagos
Pay for your transfer
You can easily pay for your transfer with the following:
- Debit or credit card (maximum amount 12,000 GBP/13,500 EUR)
- Bank transfer by logging into your online banking
- SOFORT payments when sending from Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and The Netherlands
- iDEAL when sending from The Netherlands
Please note that:
- You can only use your own card to pay
- If using online banking to pay for your transfer, always send money from an account in your name and include the reference number
Minimum amount: 10 GBP
Maximum amount: 2,200 GBP
Davivienda, Financiera Pagos, SuperGIROS
Minimum amount: 20 GBP
Maximum amount: 800 GBP
Accumulated monthly limit: 9,000 USD.
There might be additional monthly/annual limits. Please check with the pick-up provider.
Please note: Colombian regulations dictate that all payments over a monthly cumulative amount of COP 1,989,000 will be subject to the 4x1000 tax, where 4 pesos of every 1000 past the cumulative amount will be collected in taxes at the payout location.
Once we have received your payment, we will immediately process your transfer.
Transfers to Nigeria are processed 24/7. Most transfers are delivered within 30 minutes to your recipient’s bank in Nigeria. Please note that it can sometimes take a few hours to appear in your recipient’s bank account.
Picking up the the transfer
Your recipient can pick up the money at any branch of a pick-up partner you selected.
In Colombia, you can choose to pick up the money from: Bancolombia, Davivienda, Financiera Pagos and SuperGIROS.
You’ll be notified when the transfer is available for pick-up. Your recipient will need the following:
- Valid photo ID that shows their full name and matches the details you entered
- Pick-up reference number that will be provided once you make a transfer
- Your recipient might also need to provide the name of our local partner - BTS System.
Some recipients might need to complete a Formulario de Vinculación at a pick-up location.
Transfering to a company
We currently don’t support business transfers to Colombia.