Following our recent acquisition by Papaya Global, we will be focusing on providing payment services to their business customers, and we will no longer be supporting person-to-person transfers.
What does this mean for you?
- After 9am UK time/ 10am CET on August 31, you will no longer be able to send money from one person to another with Azimo. - Any person-to-person money transfers made after this date will not be processed and payments will not be accepted.
- If you currently have an active transfer with Azimo, it will be delivered as usual.
- Our customer support team remains available to ensure all transfers made before August 31 are delivered successfully.
- We will continue to process refunds after August 31, and offer customer support to resolve outstanding issues.
- In line with regulatory requirements, we will also retain data about you and the transfers that we have processed for a period of five years.
All Azimo customers qualify for a special introductory offer from Remitly.
You get an extra £10/€10 (or equivalent) discount when you send £100/€100 or more, promotional FX rate and zero fees on your first transfer, allowing you to continue sending money quickly and safely to your loved ones.
Remitly is a reliable and secure money transfer service that delivers money within minutes and covers 145+ countries - sign up and redeem your offer code “AZIMO” on your first transfer:
If you have any questions about offer codes and how they work with Remitly, please see here for more information.